The Ancient Pocket Watch is a unique combination of mechanical and skeleton elements. Inspired by the rich heritage of the pocket watch, this timepiece is utterly classic. The traditional Roman numerals detail the stunning, chrome-coloured face, as the intricate hands delicately tick round. Inside is the visible whirring mechanism, which you can take charge of - as the watch is hand-wound. This watch is also the gift that keeps on giving - flip it over and the glass back design makes it stunning from every angle.
- Movement: Authentic hand winding mechanism.
- Display: Analogue
- Magnifying case cover.
- Removable chain with a clip at the end.
- Case diameter: 4.5 cm (1.77 inch) approx.
- Case thickness: 1.5 cm approx (0.59 inch), cover included.
- Case Material: Alloy.
- Chain Length: 36cm approx. (hook included).
- Chain Material: Alloy.
Mechanical watch (no battery required)
Aesthetic glass back design
Everyday splash resistant
Weird Ape approval